What's Your Number? Using Your Financial Statements to Make Better Business Decisions
Do you control your business or does it control you? When you receive your bank statements, Profit & Loss statements, and Balance Sheets, do you know how to interpret the information?
This class is designed to help business owners and managers who want to learn about the methods and/or accuracy of their financial records, understand and analyze their financial statements, and apply financial data to strategies for success.
While it’s not necessary for you to know accounting in order to succeed, having a basic knowledge of how to properly read and interpret your financial statements is critical.
This class will help you to:
- Understand what the data really says about your business
- Improve profits, utilizing financial data as your management tool
- Catch mistakes before they hurt your business
- Make adjustments in order to cover future plans
- Avoid losing money to fraud
Upon completion of this course, audience members should be able to:
- Create/utilize an accurate system for managing financial information
- Set up systems to generate accurate financial statements on a regular basis
- Assess the current position of their business through financial reports
- Set financial goals for the current and next fiscal year, as well as long-term
- Develop and manage a reasonable budget