How To Manage People
Basic Training Boot Camp for First-Time Managers
The number one reason people leave a job is their supervisor. Learn the essential tools and techniques vital to understanding employee behavior and motivation, handling problems with discipline and productivity, and becoming a fair and effective supervisor.
Who should attend this class?
- People who need to know how to deal with the problems from their employees
- Those who are supervising people for the first time
- Owners/managers who are experiencing high turnover
- People who are uncomfortable with disciplining and negotiating with employees
Upon completion of the class, participants will know how to:
- Understand and influence the cultural and performance dynamics of the workplace through effective management
- Increase job satisfaction and get the most out of your employees
- Effectively manage employees to their maximum potential
- Develop insight and strategies that lead to positive workplace culture
- Evaluate their workplace to determine if they are maximizing performance
- Identify opportunities for improvement
- Develop and implement an action plan to attain desired results