The Color Spot, a division of Repro Products, Inc, is an exciting national print company is seeking an experienced, reliable, and professional Vinyl Graphics Vehicle Wrap Installer, who has extensive experience with all phases of vehicle wraps, print and signage.
This specialist will efficiently and professionally install vehicle graphics and other materials with attention to detail and a determination to provide great customer service.
This is a full-time, permanent position with competitive compensation and opportunities to increase pay based on performance. We offer a full benefit package including medical, dental, 401k, paid time off and company paid holidays. Company vehicle will be provided for work transportation purposes.
This is an excellent career opportunity for a self-motivated professional specializing in vehicle graphic design and installation.
- Installing vehicle graphics, wraps, and window films
- Vehicle and substrate preparation
- Vinyl preparation
- Wrap and graphic removal
- Completed vehicle delivery
- Customer service
- Experience and demonstrated excellence in vehicle graphics installations, including full vehicle wraps.
- Ability to complete installs in an efficient manner without sacrificing quality of work
- Formal certifications and/or training (3M, PDAA, Fellers, etc.) is preferred, but not required
- Ability to work as an individual or as a team player to meet customers’ installation needs
- Ability to communicate effectively with sales team and members of production team to ensure every install results in a satisfied customer
- Clean driving record for vehicle handling and delivery
- Ability to work under pressure with deadlines and have time management, organizational skills and communication skills
- Experience or knowledge of print production in the sign industry is a plus!
- Experience installing vinyl graphics to a variety of surfaces, vehicles and buses
- Personal vehicle to travel offsite, valid Driver’s License, clean driving record to drive company vehicles
- Flexibility in schedule to adjust accordingly (extended days, evenings and weekends when needed) to fulfill customers’ needs and ability to travel periodically
- Strong communication skills and the ability to provide a high level of customer service to clients
- Ability to lead and train a team of installation assistants.
- Application and removal of vinyl graphics to a wide range of vehicles, buses and surfaces
- Make precise cuts with knife in vinyl without damaging surfaces
- Properly handle various tools during application process to ensure vinyl adherence
- Ensure surfaces are properly prepared for quality installation
- Conduct quality checks upon wrap completion
- Provide exceptional customer service to clients
- Use computer to make daily progress reports
- Deal with confidential information and/or issues using discretion and judgment