Repro Products, Inc. (RPI) is seeking a motivated production worker with strong computer skills for our Reprographic Production Department. RPI, established in 1979, is an industry leader in both color and black and white reprographic services. A multi-divisional, community-centric organization headquartered in Smyrna, GA, RPI was voted 2005 Cobb Chamber Small Business of the Year. In addition to our Production services, we are also a provider of small and wide format equipment, Autodesk software, 3D laser scanning and drone aerial imaging services.
The successful candidate will be a team player with the ability to work under tight deadlines in both our wide and small format Production areas. Extremely strong computer skills are required and construction document management skills are highly desirable. Flexibility, reliability and a passion for quality are absolute musts.
Job Duties may include any of the following:
- Operate wide and small format Océ, KIP, HP, Ricoh and Xerox high capacity printers and copiers utilizing leading edge software systems
- Perform binding operations such as screw posts and stapling
- Perform all types of binding processes such as; GBC, spiral, screw post, etc.
- Complete all required production paperwork and administrative functions in an accurate and neat manner
- Maintain and update all work held on file in an extremely accurate and meticulous manner
- Accept responsibility for completion of jobs in an accurate, quality and timely manner
- Interface with customers to determine or clarify job requirements and details
- PC literacy and associated skills are an absolute must have. Demonstration of PC skills and knowledge will be required.
- Minimum High School Graduate or GED
- Proper use of hand tools
- Dependable self-starter with good attendance record
- Able to work a flexible schedule, typically between 7:30-5:45
- Ability to work independently
- High level of attention to detail
- Able to regularly lift up to 55 pounds
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and via written/electronic mediums
We are an equal opportunity employer offering Health, Dental, 401K with paid vacation and personal time. We have a credit union, flex plan and 401K. Employment Drug Screening will be conducted. EEO.