We are looking for HIGHLY MOTIVATED SALES PROFESSIONALS to join our Xerox Sales Team.
Repro Products is the only Xerox Authorized Premier Agent Dealer (1 of 5 in the country) covering the Metro Atlanta area. Our family-owned business started over 39 years ago and we have been a business partner of Xerox for 20+ years.
As one of our Sales Professionals, you will have the support and stability of the Xerox name, along with the personalized attention of a small company.
You will receive state-of-the-art sales training in a mentorship program designed and administered by Xerox to help you realize your full earnings potential in a competitive marketplace while marketing the entire Xerox product portfolio. We will support your career growth with ongoing sales training, qualified leads, advanced sales tools and the opportunity to earn a performance-based compensation package designed to reward you for your initiative and being a value-add to Repro Products.
Previous successful sales experience OR a strong interest in building a sales career
This is a sales position with 6 figure potential in your first full year.
We are looking for aggressive go-getters with a refuse to take “NO” for an answer attitude.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Sales driven to Manage a territory of New and Existing Customers while implementing strategies to market Xerox equipment and services through tele-prospecting, cold calling, appointments, networking and social media.
- This individual is organized, has a competitive drive, goal oriented and can overcome objections.
- The technical aptitude to master our sales tools, including Microsoft Office Suite and CRM
This position offers a $42k base and an aggressive uncapped commission structure.
Presidents Club for top performers, Paid Holidays, PTO and Vacations, Health and Dental Insurance, 401k and Credit Union. EEO. E-verify. Includes a laptop, iPad, Cell phone and approved business expenses
Please direct all questions regarding this exciting career opportunity by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Repro Products MFD, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
- Meet monthly sales goals, making required tele-prospecting calls, appointments and proposals
- Managing information and the input of all client activities into CRM
- Building and maintaining a large base of qualified prospects to grow your business
- Demonstrate Xerox equipment and software advantages
- Close business and ensure a problem-free install; provide after-sales support