Sales Executive for Autodesk Software & 3D Laser Scanning
Job Title: Experienced Business Development Sales Representative for Autodesk Software Sales
Job Title: Experienced Sales Representative for 3D Laser Scanning Division
Job Description: We are looking for positive, energetic team players who desire a meaningful career with our company by providing consultative sales to prospects and existing clients. Knowledge of the AEC (Architecture/Engineering/Construction) and Manufacturing industries is a plus. Both positions require an ability to assess client needs, develop and present solutions and manage projects while providing stellar customer service.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong competitive drive; career-motivated, willing to invest significant time and effort
- Ability to influence and persuade others
- Superior written and verbal communications skills
- Socially bold with an innate desire to build and foster relationships
- Ability to develop and deliver compelling sales calls in a team environment
- Proven results in disciplined pipeline management
- Repro Products is an award winning local company with over 38 years servicing the Architectural, Engineering and Manufacturing industries.
Repro Products is a multi-divisional, community-centric organization located in Smyrna, GA. In 1979, we serviced our architectural, engineering and manufacturing clients’ drafting needs. We evolved to becoming a Gold-level Autodesk software and support provider. As an Authorized Autodesk Training Center, we provide training, consulting and programming to our software clients. Our Reality Capture division offers 3D laser scanning and drone services. These are in addition to our other divisions, including wide format printing and printers, Planroom management and, most recently, we became a direct Xerox Agency for production and multifunction devices and managed print services.
Health, dental, life and vision insurance. Vacation, PTO, Holidays, 401K, Flex plan and Credit Union available. EEO. We are a Drug Free Workplace and participate in the E-verify program.